- - - - -

Electronic ArchitectureČ Released | Album of the Month in Mixmag | New Single 'Big Wheel' Out Now | Dj Mag Top 10

5 replies to this topic

#1 Solarstone

Head Honcho

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:45 AM

|| Electronic ArchitectureČ Released | Album of the Month in Mixmag | New Single 'Big Wheel' Out Now | EA Design Comp Still Open

Electronic ArchitectureČ Out Today!

The Soundcloud countdown has completed, all the clips are on online and the wait is over. Electronic ArchitectureČ - Solarstone's incredible new compilation - is out today!

Featuring 28 completely new and unreleased tracks immersively mixed across two discs, you can grab it and stash it from the following stores: iTunes // Beatport // Trackitdown // Juno // Solar Shop

EAČ Takes MIXMAG's Album of the Month

Clubbers and music lovers bible MIXMAG have made Electronic ArchitectureČ their April Album of the Month. Calling the album "perfectly crafted" and "a breath of fresh air", they went on to say and that it "captures the essence of what we all love about trance". We couldn't have put it better ourselves!

You can read the full review by clicking here.

The EAČ Microsite: Where YOU Become The Electronic Architect!
Housing the Art aspect of Electronic ArchitectureČ's multi-media release is its incredible portal. There - in another first for Solarstone - you're able to deconstruct EAČ's cover art and re-build your own vision of its spectacular towering super-structures!

Clips of the music are going online there now and providing the soundtrack to this powerful, fun, flexible (and dead easy-use!) tool.Point your mouse here … and become the Electronic Architect!

One Great Album... One Incredible Competition!
To tie in with the album's release, we've got an incredible competition (with a fantastic prize!) for you to enter.
We want you to design your own version of the its front cover using the web-based Electronic Architect tool during the run up to release.

Once you're happy with your creation, hi-res screenshot it and send it to EAcompetition@solarstone.co.uk.
The comp is open until the 10th of May so you've got plenty of time to get your entry in. The winner will get a framed, one-of-a-kind A2 reproduction of the original's artwork + a sackload of other 'EAČ' goodies!

Solarstone's May DJ Mag Chart

Rich has done May's DJ Magazine's Top Ten trance Chart. You can get his lowdown on many a fine Electronic ArchitectureČ track, as well as other new, white-hot music on labels like Anjunabeats, Flashover, Proton, Bearfunk and Crashing Waves when the mag's come out on Thursday.

// DJ Mag.com //

Solarstone - Big Wheel - Out Now

‘Big Wheel’ - Solarstone’s first freshly squeezed material post the ‘Touchstone’ album - is out now. Giving it 8.5/10, DJ Mag says it's "mesmeric", has a "fairground-like quality to it" and that the "Solarstone’s Smashing Atoms Remix is a floor-proofed club port, which tweaks and cranks every production part as high as it’ll go". MIXMAG meanwhile says that "the true revelation is Solarstone’s rapturous Smashing Atoms revamp, which swings at the peak-time dancefloor and knocks it clean out the park." Praise indeed!

Ride the Big Wheel at: iTunes // Beatport // Solar Shop // Amazon // Juno

EAČ's Trailer: Still There, Still Great!

Want to get a quick dive-in to the new Electronic Architecture music? Course you do, so here's how! Jump to the Solarstone YouTube channel or the album Microsite and roll the 5-minute, whistle-stop video tour of Electronic ArchitectureČ. There you'll get an instamatic-hit of the type of new music on offer, backed, of course, by the state-of-the-art visuals!

First Dates Announced For the spring/summer Electronic ArchitectureČ Tour!

07-05-2011 | EA2@ Unique Aqua, Arcadia Pao Alfandega, Recife, Brazil
14-05-2011 |Solarstone pres. EA2, AgeHa, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
17-06-2011 | Luxy, Taipei, Taiwan

Social Network side, in the spotlight this month is Facebook's SolarstoneFanPage. With the Rich Solarstone page full to its 5000k-apacity, here's where you go to get your Socially Networked Solar infomation now. Over the coming two month's we'll be revealing Electronic ArchitectureČ inner most secrets their first, so get friending!

http://ymlp.com/app/img/email.png) no-repeat left top; width: 77px; height: 28px; float:right;'>