trance gallery solarstone emery kandi will holland dj event

3 replies to this topic

#1 Solarstone

Head Honcho

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:40 PM

Solarstone returns to The Gallery for the first time in over 12 months!

Limited Earlybirds: http://bit.ly/MOS-Jan-20th

Box:

Gareth Emery
Solarstone
Daniel Kandi

Will Holland

103:
Oliver Lang
Gavyn Mytchel
Steve Lee
Shaun Kay

Baby Box - Twisted Plastic

Loft - DirtyByDesign Label Launch

Welcome back, commencing in spectacular style. Reinforcing an unwavering ethos to showcase fresh talent with those big headline names, this line-up epitomises The Gallery - throughout its distinguished sixteen year history. Beginning with arguably last year’s most consistent performer…

Gareth visited SE1 four times. Each occasion heralded an electric atmosphere, Emery specifically using The Gallery as a Garuda testing ground. So expect a host of fresh new music, an inimitable trance sound elevated with sharp stabs of house, tech and electro. Gareth’s latest Tokyo offering, is a refined example. Forever evolving, it’s no wonder Gareth cemented his leading position in Tranceaddict’s Top 250.

Solarstone, a name synonymous with the birth of trance. Seven Cities and Solarcoaster remain seminal classics, incorporating the production values of today. With the aforementioned still sounding fresh twelve years on, check out his remix of Orkidea’s Unity. Solarstone having brought this 1999 anthem bang up to date, injecting it with a new verve – and proving class never dies.

Daniel Kandi is another prolific producer, set for a monumental twelve months. The mesmeric Soul Searchin’ with its sweeping chords, affirmed Kandi’s reputation as the future of progressive trance. Daniel’s sought after studio style, was even a hot topic for the knowledgeable Anjunabeats forum, on emulating that hypnotic sound. For further endorsement, Kandi’s epic Sagittarius was handpicked by Armin for his flagship ‘Universal Religion’ compilation.

Finally Will Holland, a rising star tipped for stratospheric heights. Having held residencies for the revered Gatecrasher and Digital Society, His technical ability and natural exuberance - result in an intense experience. Especially when armed with ammunition from Will’s own Enhanced Recordings, recently hitting the milestone of a hundred releases. No mean feat, especially when described by Mixmag as “the label that delivers tune after tune.” We concur…

Love trance, love this. This is The Gallery 2012, excellence in the art of sound.

10.30pm – Close
Ministry Of Sound
103 Gaunt Street, London, SE1 6DP

Tube: Elephant & Castle

#2 dennis

solarSwarm

• Swarm Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

wow!!
So want to be there :(
* Official homepage * Twitter * Facebook * Soundcloud * Youtube *

Buy now: Dynamic Sense - I Still Believe - EP
Buy now: Solar Energy - Close To Heaven (Dennis Dekker Remix)
Buy now: Tee-Ex - Sunset (Catalin Anton and Dennis Dekker Remix)
Buy now: Jan Loper - I Can't Stop (Dynamic Sense Remix)
Buy now: Ernesto vs Bastian - Who's the Starter (Dynamic Sense Remix)
Buy now: DJ Ernesto - Stop 9.5 (Dynamic Sense Remix)
Buy now: Solarstone & Scott Bond - Naked Angel (Dynamic Sense Remix)

#3 MyStro023

Founding Swarmer; A&R / Admin for solarSwarm

• Swarm Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

Too bad I'm in the US... lolz
Founder of MyStro Pro Media - Our World, My Story
Founding Member / Admin / A&R for solarSwarm Recordings
A&R Representative for 'smü[th] Music

Soundcloud || Mixcloud || Beatport || Youtube || Twitter|| Facebook

Funny quotes:
djwax4 - "And I'm of the opinion that Europeans probably shouldn't wear cowboy boots."
Liquidmocean - "Had me slapping my voluptuous beer belly with the wooden salad spoons, as you do!"
Catalin Anton - "As for me Denny, the amount of alcohol needed for me to unleash my Barry White like voice is tremendous"

#4 Solarstone

Head Honcho

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:04 AM

The Gallery
Can’t see this email? Click here to view online
The Gallery
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery Welcome back, commencing 2012 in style. Gareth visited SE1 on four electric occasions last year. Specifically using The Gallery as a Garuda testing ground, expect a host of fresh trance, elevated with sharp stabs of house, tech and electro. Daniel Kandi is another prolific producer, the mesmeric Soul Searchin’ with its sweeping chords, affirmed Kandi’s reputation as the future of progressive trance. Finally Solarstone, a name synonymous with the birth of trance – and rising star Will Hollland, head of the acclaimed Enhanced Recordings.
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery For a tasty teaser, check out Gareth Emery’s showpiece set in full – from Boxing Day’s Garuda trance fest. Five captivating hours, of eclectic electronic madness.
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery The renowned publication is so excited, they poached Daniel Kandi for their new ‘Dance Off’ feature. Click here for the full size image. Let battle commence…
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery Last time the Be@TV gang were down, it was arguably our best ever party (a la Xmas Party 2011). So no doubt the same vibe this Friday, with Gareth and Kandi's set streamed LIVE! So if you can't make it, tune in to all the action from 00.00 GMT.
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery …To make your dreams come true is to wake up! Feverish excitement for his first visit in over one year. With ‘Solarcoaster’ and ‘Seven Cities’ etched into Gallery history, this new track utilises those irrepressible melodies. The sensual ballad indicative of an unrivalled ability, to create music that satisfies many electronic genres.
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery The above acclaimed single is deservedly featured on 'Touchstone Remixed,' revisiting Solarstone's pioneering artist album - with twelve sparkling new remixes. Both are released on Jan 23rd via Solaris Recordings. "Lovin' all mixes. My fav is the Elfsong mix, HUGE!" (Armin van Buuren).

More info at Solarstone's TWITTER, FACEBOOK & finally WEBSITE.
The Gallery
The Gallery
January 27th

The Gallery
February 3rd

The Gallery
February 10th

The Gallery
February 17th

The Gallery
February 24th
The Gallery
For full listings, see The Gallery website...
The Gallery
The Gallery The Gallery
The Gallery

The GalleryThe GalleryThe GalleryThe GalleryThe GalleryThe Gallery

The Gallery

The Gallery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users