• 2,565 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

CatNo: TSR010
Artist: Mark Pledger
Title: A New World
Label: Touchstone Recordings
Release Date: 2013-01-12

Track List:
01) Mark Pledger - A New World (Original Mix)
02) Mark Pledger - A New World (Purple Stories Remix)

About:
Our 10th release on Touchstone Recordings comes from the one and only Mark Pledger.

After a move to California he has re-flexed his studio muscles and come up with this work of beauty – extracted from the recently released Solarstone presents Pure Trance Vol. 1 compilation.

The Original Mix is dark and brooding from the get-go, an offbeat synth hook takes no prisoners and neither does the crisp, sharp percussion and bass combination. An extended breakdown unleashes the distorted analogue lead line, which will totally own any mainroom trance floor upon which it is unleashed.

On remix duties are Purple Stories who’s remix gets the balance of the ring modulated bassline 2.0 sound just right. They retain the musical integrity of the Original Mix throughout focusing more on the chord progression than the lead line, laying on the reverb heavily to encapsulate that ‘big room’ sound.

Credits:
Mark Pledger "A New World"
Written & produced by Mark Pledger
Published by Solarstone Music Limited
Distributed by Black Hole Recordings
(P) & © 2012 Touchstone Recordings
TouchstoneRecordings.com

Purchase Links:
Solarshop
Beatport
Google Play Music Store
Juno Download
Founder of MyStro Pro Media - Our World, My Story
Founding Member / Admin / A&R for solarSwarm Recordings
A&R Representative for 'smü[th] Music

Soundcloud || Mixcloud || Beatport || Youtube || Twitter|| Facebook

Funny quotes:
djwax4 - "And I'm of the opinion that Europeans probably shouldn't wear cowboy boots."
Liquidmocean - "Had me slapping my voluptuous beer belly with the wooden salad spoons, as you do!"
Catalin Anton - "As for me Denny, the amount of alcohol needed for me to unleash my Barry White like voice is tremendous"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users